1. Keep an extra set of clothes in the trunk: You never know when you’ll accidentally get lipstick or someone’s perfume/cologne on your clothes. It’s best if you have an extra shirt and pair of slacks in your trunk for those odd moments. If they ask why you’re in a different outfit, simply say “I spilled something on it.” I’d personally put a set of workout clothes as they work best. So coming home sweaty is now more believable. Also, that ‘water bottle’ you happen to use for the gym can become handy for those ‘fake spillages’.
2. Golf Clubs in trunk: Always tell your new date that you play golf but aren’t good at it. So when you need time away from them you just have to say, “I’m going golfing with coworkers.” Or if you happen to be late coming back home you can use the same excuse, “I was golfing with the coworkers.” This can easily be substituted for any sport you play: Tennis, Racquetball, etc…
3. Use Google Phone: By now most people use smart phones. That means you can download apps for it. Make sure you download Google Phone and get a new local number. This will be the number your give your new dates. Those calls aren’t logged in your monthly bill and still ring on your cell. You can even receive texts as well.
4. Create a different email account: Always have a different email address where your new date can email you or to use for those new reservations at hotels and restaurants.
5. Try to always pay cash: It’s as simple as what it says. Pay cash for everything to avoid those bills going anywhere. The less paper trail you have, the better off you’ll be.
6. Do NOT keep receipts: Once again, this is common sense. Don’t keep ANY receipts. This is a MUST for any situation. This is what catches most cheaters.
7. Always use your computer browsers in ‘Private Mode’: If you don’t know how to do this, Google it. This can be a lifesaver. On the same note, always close your browser when you’re done otherwise clicking the back-button will get you caught quickly.